Bihar Right To Public Service (RTPS) website objective is to provide Caste, Income, Residence certificate online for people of Bihar. While RTPS Service Plus Bihar is the latest version of RTPS. It is a part of the Joint ambition of the Government of India. RTPS Bihar Service Plus website provides public services within a specified time.
The new official portal of RTPS Service Plus Bihar is serviceonline.bihar.gov.in. The portal is designed for various online work under a single portal. This new portal very user-friendly, by visiting this portal anyone can make certificates online. Caste, Resident & Income certificates are an important record that confirms that a person belongs to a particular community together with his/ her income and where they live.
|BIHAR RTPS STATUS APPLICATION|
|Name||RTPS Service Plus Bihar|
|Bihar Official website||serviceonline.bihar.gov.in|
|Central Level Official Website||serviceonline.gov.in|
What is Bihar RTPS Service Plus?
Bihar RTPS service plus is a combined, configurable frame for service grievance redressal and delivery. It also facilitates the rapid rollout of any service, any time by any level of the Bihar government.
People for Bihar can collect information about any scheme & service provided by the Bihar government. Bihar RTPS service plus store documents online and use them across all govt scheme after user order. This service plus also offers to track their application status for users.
RTPS Service Plus Bihar Portal’s Service
RTPS Service Plus Bihar Online Portal is providing many use full services. People of Bihar can use this online website to get the following services.
- Certificate Services include:
- Caste Certificate (Jati praman patra)
- OBC certificate
- Land Possession certificate (LPC)
- Tatkal Services for Residential, Caste And Income Certificates.
- Income Certificate (aay praman patra)
- Local Residence Certificate (Awasiya praman patra)
- Character certificate (Charitra praman patra)
How To Create RTSP Certificates ?
- According to the official website, you should use Mozilla Firefox.
- First of all visit the official website i.e serviceonline.gov.in.
- In the left side, you will see (Issuance of Caste Certificate-जाति प्रमाण-पत्र का निर्गमन, आय प्रमाण-पत्र का निर्गमन, Issuance of Income Certificate-, आवासीय प्रमाण-पत्र का निर्गमन) options.
- Click on caste certificate link if you want to create a caste certificate otherwise click on income OR residence link.
- If you are a new user then register yourself.
- During registration, an OTP will send to your mobile number & email address.
- Afterward, enter OTP registration will complete.
- Now after registration, you will get Login-ID and Password.
- Now login with your User name and password.
- After making a password enter captcha code and click on the green color validate button.
- Now you have a Login ID. You can create a caste certificate of RTPS service plus a website.
- After this process, the online form will appear on your display.
- Now take a print out of your applied form for future communication.
How to check RTPS Bihar Service Plus Application Status?
Are you applied for certificates on the official portal? Here you will learn how to check application status. You can track your application status. We are providing a direct link for check your income, caste & residence certificate online. For knowing your application the status online you must have application number. Using the number you can track otherwise you can’t get your application status.